To develop the life skills necessary to meet the technological and ethical challenges of living and working with technology:
- Organize and evaluate information.
- Design and produce documents, projects, and programs.
- Communicate (legally and ethically) in our global society.
- Computer Applications
- Video Production
- Web Page Design
- Digital Photography
- Visual Basic Programming
John Hilaski – firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. – Grand Valley State University
- Major: Communications
- M.Ed. – Aquinas College
- Driver Education Certification – Central Michigan University
Derick Vargas – email@example.com
Rachel Kooiker – firstname.lastname@example.org
“We feel incredibly blessed to have found a high school in Grand Rapids that matches our expectations of rigorous academics delivered in a traditional Catholic environment. Both of our daughters have benefited greatly by Catholic Central’s focus to grow whole students though challenging classroom instruction, civic engaged and commitment to service. Catholic Central feels like a family. Students and teachers are motivated, dedicated and devoted to each other.”