The Catholic Central Fund
Investing in the Catholic Central Fund makes an immediate impact on the lives of all Catholic Central students.
Invest in Our Students; Change the World.
The Catholic Central Fund supports the most critical needs of the school, allowing us to remain faithful to our mission. By entrusting Catholic Central with a gift to this fund, you empower the school to respond to opportunities as they arise.
Gifts given to the Catholic Central Fund support the following areas:
- Tuition Assistance: Closes the gap between stated tuition, $12,090, and the actual cost for CC to educate each student, $14,000. Every CC family receives some form of tuition assistance from The Catholic Central Fund.
- Mission-Centered Programming: Supports innovative programming, like our House System, visual and performing arts programs, Kairos Retreats, summer service trips, and Career Connections, and ensures that all students can participate.
- Teaching and Learning: Offsets costs of classroom updates, educational technology, and new educational programs. It also provides opportunities for our talented faculty and staff to expand their content knowledge, improve their pedagogy, and refine their skills.
Gifts of all sizes make an impact and are valued.
Impacts of the Catholic Central Fund
Vida de estudiante
Ways to Support the Catholic Central Fund
You can invest in the Catholic Central Fund by:
- Donating directly to the fund
- Attending Gloriam – Auction at Catholic Central High School
- Donating to Serve-a-thon